From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2010 18:35:44 -0400
Field day actually can go much later than that, but most people don't start
late or setup late which means they can go, I think it's 4 or 6 hours later
than everyone else. For most it ends at 2 Eastern time but if you start
setup after the start time or, I forget what else but there's something else
you can do, you can actually go later.