From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 22:41:32 -0500
I looked on AES web site and I find tons and tons and tons of them, Comet,
Diamond, MFJ, and all different brands and everything.  I'm looking myself
and have one all picked out but don't have the money for it now so I am
using one I made.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3