From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 13:23:49 -0400
If you mean swr, it shouldn't be any different provided it is installed
properly.   The same could be said for a poorly installed solder type.    I
know of some guys who run full power contest stations and only use crimp
connectors.    Weatherproofing is important for outdoor use  for either
type.

73, Steve KW3A