From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:55:24 -0700
no the tm v 71 only will receive up in the 800...and this does include the
cell band...for those who still have analogue cell users...not sure if you
would be able to receive digital cells or not...not to mention any
conventional public safety 800 meg freqs...this is not a tx mod at all.
do a search for tm v7A mods on google and you will find the mod i am
refering to, its a pretty simple job to open the rig up.
Regards
Colin