From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2013 05:52:03 -0500
Yes, this has happened twice to me.  Once I had to resubscribe to get back
on the list but the last time I was told that I was unsubscribed from the
list and a short time later I was told that I have been  resubscribed so I
don't know what is going on.  This is my favorite list and I want to remain
on it.