From:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:32:49 -0400
Hi,

I see where rg8u has a 3db loss on 2 meters and a 6db loss on 70cm for 100
feet.  Does anyone know if rg8x is any better?

Also, a few weeks ago in a message about extra class, someone posted a
little chart on db loss or gain vs power.  It is part of the questions in
the repeater section of the extra questions.  Can someone resend that to me?

Thanks.
Steve

~~ The days of paying for your long distance
calls are Over!~~
~~Local phone service with,  FREE, Unlimited Long Distance!~~
http://www.freedialing.us
  Why pay for Long Distance  to your friends and family, or anyone else, for
that matter,  if you don't have to???