From:
Junior Lolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2012 19:11:51 -0400
The tower is up to 95 feet.
We didn't get the hf antennas moved yet.
Our priority today was getting Linda's tv antenna moved over.
And we did but when we went to move my 2, 6, and 440 antenna it came apart
on us.
So that put a crimp in everything.
We will keep trying if Tom will take Murphy back lol.

Junior Lolley KG4itd
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator