From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2009 08:51:24 -0400
Lloyd,

I remember working you  earlier this year on 75 meter ssb, most likely in
one of the contests.   I remember your tx audio was very fine.  Glad  the
rig is still working out  for you and you seem happy with it  .

73, hope you are feeling well.  I may get a few hours in the MD/DC QSO party
this weekend.   Hope to work you if you are able to  play radio  this
weekend.

Steve, KW3A