From:
Mike Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2014 00:32:35 -0330
Hi all:

On the one hand I got my buddy researching my antenna to death and coming
up with a theory that my antenna shouldn't have the Unun balun because it's
not a 4/1 which is what I'm supposed to have.
Tom assures me that the way I have my antenna set up is just fine and it's
the coax. Tom suggested I place a dummy load at the end of my coax and I
should have a flat or very low SWR. If it was high then it was definitely
the coax. I did just that and the SWR was 30/1 but was able to be tuned to
flat and held.
My buddy put my tuner on his wire antenna with 1kw through it with no
issues.
Omg the trials. I don't know who to believe.

73:
Mike VO1AX