From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2011 09:10:22 -0400
I know of a few pockets of people who use it, just for something different.
I don't because I"m not setup well for talking to them, but I know people
who do it. I still want to put a dual bander in the car, do sit at the pave
paws site, and run full power and talk for a while on 440 but oh well, not
yet. I may put a dual bander in the next car, this one's about dead.