From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:18:08 -0500
Hi.

I am searching for a talking clock for the ham station, as I presently only
use my wrist watch.  Someone gave my sister a rather snooty sounding
talking atomic clock, and I was considering something like that although I
don't know who made it or where to get it.

I was wondering what you folks use, and whether you are using battery
operated clocks or ones that plug into a wall outlet.  Are there any
talking clocks out there that will do 24 hour time and could be set for UTC?

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]