From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 22:12:27 -0500
Gerry,
You might need signted help to set the tone you need.  After that is
done, the tone should be available for any other repeaters that use
the same tone.
In the next day or two, when I have a few minutes, I will look at my
HX212 manual and see what I cann figure out that might help you.
Good transceiver; receives well, sounds good and transmits a
nice-sounding signal.