From:
"Bob J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2009 06:27:31 -0800
Howard,

Not the VFO key, the Function key...

The following is excerpted/edited from the instruction manual...

MENU Access

Step 1. Press [F], Tuning control to access the Menu.

Step 2. Rotate the Tuning control to select your desired Menu.

Step 3. Press the Tuning control to set up the current Menu.

Step 4. Rotate the Tuning control to select your desired value for the
selected Menu.

Step 5. Press the Tuning control to set the selected value.

Step 6. Repeat steps 2 to 5 to set up additional Menus.

. Press [F] (ESC) at any time to exit Menu mode.
. Press [TONE] (BACK) at any time to cancel the Menu setup and return to the
Menu selection.

hth

73   Bob   KD8IXD