From:
Alonzo Cuellar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Feb 2016 12:41:52 -0600
Hello,
I'm sending his message for those who are looking to buy an unlocked
Android phone.
I have two Motorola X Third Generation phones for sale. Each phone is
$400. Each phone has 64gigs of internal storage and has a card slot
expandable to 128 gigs of external storage. They work on GSM and CDMA
networks. that includes AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile in the
United States.
The description of each phone is as follows.
1. Black backing, Front Black, Metallic Champagne, includes an Incipio
Octain case
2 winter white backing, front white/silver, trim metallic silver,
includes an Incipio octain case
Please write off list if interested.
Thank you,
KD5FAM, Alonzo