Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2012 12:27:02 -0600
It appears to me that this radio is not a bad option for someone that can't
quite swing the Kenwood and VGS.  The Kenwood is certainly more fully
accessible but if what we have heard here is accurate the Wouxun  would be
an alternative.  Given the prices I have seen the difference in price would
be about $150.  Maybe a bit less.

I don't know that this would be much of a problem for anyone but the Wouxun
only puts out 30 watts on 440.

At any rate, thanks for all of the comments.

73,

Bob KD0BR