From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 2009 10:02:24 -0400
I don't know if RS still sells this stuff.  It was called a ground  mount,
or drive-in base mount.   If you can't find wall brackets there, Channel
Master still makes them.   You can get some part numbers from the below link
and maybe find them somewhere local.   True-Value hardware stores may still
carry Channel Master stuff.
If you can't find the ground mount, Homo Depot has fence posts in the garden
dept.    Either 4, 5, or 6 ft. long.  They have a flange welded  at the
bottom end  that gets driven into the ground.   Pick the largest one that
will fit inside your mast and cut to  needed length

http://www.starkelectronic.com/CMWALMT.HTM

73, Steve KW3A