From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2013 14:23:50 -0600
if all the MP3's you want to listen to are in one folder, simply open
winamp, hit L to open the library, use shift tab to go to the explorer style
view and once you've open the folder where the music is located, simply hit
control A and enter.  Control A selects everything in that folder and when
you hit enter, winamp will start at the top of the list and play
continuously until the end of the list in that folder.
this is the easiest way.
You can make up a custom play list with mp3's from any folder, but that is
tedious.   Much better if all the mp3's are in one folder, then you can just
do the above and it'll work great.

If winamp is your default music player, then you can also go into the folder
the normal way through windows explorer and do the control A and enter thing
as well.
However, often if you have windows media player installed on the machine, it
will be the default player, so you would then have to open winamp first and
access the music from within winamp.

73
Colin, V A6BKX