From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:50:33 -0800
Hi Lou,

I did much the same thing.  I had the 706 in one compartment along with the
LDG auto tuner and the qsy'er and the Samlex 1223 power supply in an outside
pocket with the mic and paddle.  I had wires, coaxes and so on in other
pockets.  I will do the same thing now with my TS-480 but won't need the
tuner which will be nice.  I found my back pack at Cosko with wheels and the
works for $50 and it is a nice back pack.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX
Navy Marine Corps MARS:  NNN0SHS