From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 2010 20:35:55 -0500
Nice Net today, Tom.  Had strange interference.  It was rythmic as timing in
music but no music on either side of the frequency or on it either.

Since by good ear was removed as a part of the surgery, I had to listen with
what they call assisted listening device.  Works ok when close to source.

73
Bob
KC3FI

EchoLink Node - 55127