From:
Gerry Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2015 16:25:31 -0600
Hello Phil, one of these days I would like to talk with you and write down some of those hot keys for email stuff. I'm having a whole Lotta trouble figuring the email on the computer out, and so I have been using my iPhone for that. Or year and a half ago I lost all three of my personal computers within a week of each other. Hard drives and everything. When the third one died it took to back up dry when the third one died, it took the back up drive out also. So there I was with everything lost. I got very frustrated and decided to switch to mac. It's been a slow tough learning process, and I haven't found a good tutorials about email. I still haven't had the time to set up the allograft utilities yet either. So the updates to my KX three are a little bit lagging.

Sent from my iPhone this time