From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2012 15:36:10 -0600
I'm strongly considering purchasing the IPhone 5 and I presently have no
experience with using any of the Apple products.  Can someone tell me if
there are any tutorials on using the IPhone 5?  I would prefer an audio
tutorial but would take a text tutorial if it's really good.  I'm not just
looking for something free I would also consider purchasing a tutorial if
it's really helpful.  Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions.  Feel free to
send replies directly to me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Gary-N5GD