From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:34:32 -0400
This is true but one word of caution.  Many tvs have some sort of stereo
enhancement whereby the stereo spread is widened by tampering with the phase
of the 2 channels.  This usually happens at the expense of whatever is in
the center and that is generally the announcers.  so make sure this is off
to get the best announcer to crowd ratio.  Lou WA3MIX