From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2013 06:51:21 -0400
That's the key. *without internet*. The minute you put the internet to work
to make your contacts for you, you're just wasting your time, the VE's times
who gave you the license you're effectively not using, and they don't need a
license to communicate over the internet anyway. There are hundreds of
programs you can do that on. The trick is to make the *radio* side of it
interesting be it via digital modes, voice, CW, what ever it takes.