From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:06:15 -0400
Robert,

You might check in your area to see if one of the local places sells used
equipment.  You might find exactly what you're looking for in an older piece
of equipment.  If the store is reputable, they will guarantee the equipment,
which makes buying this way a better option than EBay, even though it may be
more expensive.

Steve