From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 2015 12:56:49 +1300
Hi Wayne!

Thanks for your service.

Glad you've found a way to continue serving because new hands are always
useful.

Congrats firstly on joining the most wonderful hobby in the world with the
obtaining of that license, and secondly for finding this list. It's every
bit as others have promised. I thought I read somewhere that AF MARS had
seen sunset, but perhaps I misunderstood the publication.

This list has even been known to fix a few things that weren't even broke!

Any of the modern rigs will get you on air.

Access milage varies widely, but we all manage to find a way to get things
done somehow.

73,
Dave WD8LDY since May 1977. ZL4LDY since 2003. Using ZL70LDY until 29
November