From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2015 21:29:11 -0400
In the log twice.    Paul did come in first in the tri-bander and wire
catagory for North America, and got me a certificate to hang on the wall.

I see you signed once as /p.  Maybe from the RV?

QSO:  7025 CW 2007-05-27 0120 KW3A          599 1388   KB8TYJ        599
001    0

QSO: 14000 CW 2007-05-27 1750 KW3A          599 1731   KB8TYJ/P      599
011    0

73, Steve KW3A