From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 11:46:13 -0400
Tom,

The "Weather Alert" option causes the radio to send "WX" in CW at full
volume, and then tune to whatever weather channel you selected the last time
you listened to one.  As far as I know, there's no provision for entering
county codes, nor is there a way to turn down that CW.  I don't advise
having that feature turned on if you have the radio by your bedside.

Steve