From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:10:31 -0400
Hi, all.

Has anyone ever heard of, or used a compass called the Columbus TC2000?
It's made by Robotron of Melbourne, Australia.

A fellow ham friend of mine just bought one on e-bay, and gave it to me.

One thing I have discovered right away is that it is extremely sensitive to
levels.  You have to hold it exactly level before you get an accurate
direction reading.

I don't know how good or reliable it will be, but, hey, the price was right!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ