From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 10:33:50 -0400
Hi, Listers.

I got one of these failure messages about a week or so ago, which is what
prompted me to do a double posting on the list, since I wasn't sure whether
my original posting went through.  Thanks for cluing me in on this.  I'll
just ignore the messages from now on, and hope my computer stays clean.

I have the AVG anti-virus software on my machine, which we update regularly.

Take care, and have a good week.

Best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI