From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 12:41:06 -0700
Hi Anthony,

    A noise bridge is a device you install like a SWR meter.  The difference
is that it produces a tone in the receiver of your radio when ever there is
a mismatch between your radio and your antenna system.  So, it is very
helpful for tuning antennas and using antenna tuners.
    I hope this helps.
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com