From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 21:59:28 -0400
it's just how many authorizations you can have, that's 3 then you request
more which is no big deal. You're not supposed to use it on 2 computers at
once  but the computer police haven't come to my door yet and I often use it
on 2 and some times even 3 and if I'm working on a computer for some one it
can be 3 or 4. 1's usually not authorized if it's a computer I'm working on.