From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:14:43 -0400
If they're really that bad these days, maybe I'd better stick with my 10
year old Sony. Presets are a pain, but I don't use the radio anyway so I
don't care, and I actually could set them, it just took a little effort at
first. I don't know all the buttons but I never change any settings anyway
but it's been turning itself off and on the last couple days which concerns
me.