From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2015 04:35:04 -0500
Hi Dave.  As far as I know, I am lining the page up with the page guide,
although I am not absolutely sure about that.  I can't see much light, so I
usually don't open curtains or turn out any lights when I am by myself.
Freedom Scientific kept insisting that I didn't have it set up right, but I
don't know how else I can set it up, and the person I got that time wasn't
much help, but thanks for the suggestions.
Harvey