From:
Junior Lolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2011 20:59:24 -0500
Pat, I was just checking the jumper it is checking good.
I checked the center conductor and the shield.
A good thought.
I definitely appreciate everyone's help.
I have 2 meters on another mobile and was just talking to a friend in
Tallahassee Fl and he is coming over tomorrow afternoon with a boat load of
meters and a dummy load.
Not to mention some more jumpers.
Thanks and take care.

Junior Lolley KG4itd