From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 09:47:12 -0600
not sure if you were installing radios in the 70's, but i think it was
either freightliner or peterbuilt that had reversed polarity as a standard
in their tractors for years.
 It kept repare shops in business for quite a while until someone had the
good sence to make the polarity and wiring scheme more standard.
Now they put in 22 dollar relays to save 30 sent parts in electronics in
most vehicles.
73
Colin, V A6BKX