From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2006 10:19:44 -0400
    Well, Richard, the unit gives me approximate SWR and output power, so I
am hoping that'll be good enough to at least get me started.

Will see. ... Some folks are going to come over this week-end and help me
get the antenna installed on the trailer, after which I'll start working
with it and see how I do.

Thanks to all on the list for your help with this.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ