From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:32:58 -0500
well me personally I don't mind reading questions about computer matters but
I think those people have a point. There are other lists you can join that
take up all kinds of issues regarding jaws, window eyes, windows XP, email,
Etc. for example the blind tech list covers everything from computers to
talking microwaves. I'm a part of such a list. So maybe your jaws inquiries
are best suited there. That way people won't think you're off topic even
though they're most likely using the kind of software you might refer to.
Just a thought. Va3kky.