From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 16:27:24 -0500
Hi Everyone;

Please review the message below.

I can vouch for this amateur because, he keeps his radios mint just as I do.

73 De Anthony W2AJV

Hiya Guys,

  Before I put this radio on Ebay, I thought I'd askyou guys if you would be
interested in a HF / VHF / UHF Rig.

  The Radio is a(n) ICOM 706MIIG. It is a HF/VHF/UHF ALL MODE mobile rig. It
also comes with some pretty nice accessories! Check it out:
1. ICOM 706MIIG with DSP
2. ICOM MB62 mobile mounting bracket
3. ICOM MB63 faceplate mounting bracket (for radio head unit)
4. ICOM OPC581 separation cable (20 feet)
5. ICOM CARRY STRAP (strap that mounts on to radio for carrying)

And here's a great bonus:

6. HEIL  single ear headset / mic

Everything above cost me over $1,200.00. I am asking $700.00 for everything
above. I have all the original boxes, paperwork, receipts, etc. You guys
know
how crazy I am about my equipment and how everything has to be perfect. So,
I don't need to tell you about the condition it is in..

  Why am I getting rid of the radio ?? Well, about 6 month's ago I parked my
Tow Truck in South Philly at my Mom's house on a night when I didn't feel
like
driving up to my home in Bucks County ... At about 6 in the morning, the
alarm went off on the truck and I ran out to find my window shattered and
one
of my ICOM 2710H mobile vhf/uhf rigs hanging from it's mount...So, with that
happening, I pulled out the 706 that day at put everything in it's
boxes...Now,
six months later, I've decided to sell the rig . So...that's the story...

I've included some pics of the rig and if you want to see what it looked
like mounted in my truck, just go to QRZ.com and pull up my profile. In it,
there's
a link to my homepage and you can see the rig in the truck...

Also, I have the 6 foot version of the OUTBACKER  HF  mobile antenna if you
are interested...

Thanks for your time and have a great spring!

Best '73

Ralph...K3FXR