From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 08:32:04 -0400
That's what a couple of the people in my club that have ties to the radio
shops say.  They say it's just too much work and money to make it work and
there are too many dead spots and by the time they fix them it just isn't
worth it anymore so I guess the state police here have ordered equipment to
do something else and a few other places too.