From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2013 17:52:02 -0400
Hello,
You are correct. How do you think we get laws passed to deal with restrictive Home Owner Association Covenants? How do you think we keep our spectrum?
I for one am very proud to be a member of Arrl.
I hope that the letter Mike Freeman and the response he received are a positive predictor of the Accessibility we will experience very soon.
I am happy with Bard but I understand others want more and I hope they are able to get the whole magazine.
I would like to receive the Traffic Handling Materials in a format I could use for training.
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;