From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 18:49:08 -0700
Hi all, I have the original magic jack and for the most part I am happy
with it.  I have it plugged into the same computer that I run Echo Link
ohn, so it is up 24/7.  My only complaint is that you don't have 3 way
calling, and when you recieve a call waiting call, and flash to that
call, when you go back to the original call, for some reason, the party
on the other end can not hear your audio, though, DTMF tones are heard!
WEIRD!  I'll put up with those inconvenient features, as it beats paying
$40 plus a month!

73:
John

John Jacques