From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2014 20:13:44 -0600
I don't know about ultra edit, but you can do that using Notepad by checking
the word wrap option in the format menu.  While in Notepad, press the alt
key.  The file menu will be the first one to come up.  Arrow twice to the
right past the edit menu to the format menu and check the word wrap option.
I don't know if you can set the line length or not.
Harvey