From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 21:30:56 -0400
In the Media Player versions newer than version 8, play/pause is ctrl-p
instead of the space bar.  If the player is not in a compact mode, it has
several pulldown menus where you can find, amother things, fast and slow
playback, as well as fast forward and rewind.  They don't work very well,
but they are better than nothing.

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls