From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:14:30 -0500
Hi, all.

It turns out that I need to go out of town early Saturday morning.  I
actually should be back in time for our 40-meter east coast mid west
roundtable at 4 p.m. Eastern, and if I am, I'll be happy to serve as net
control.

However, if I get delayed and can't make it, I'm hoping that someone else on
frequency will be able to take the helm and keep things afloat.

I believe I should be around for Sunday afternoon's Cross-Country Blind Ops
net, and am half tempted to take a shot at net control.  If conditions are
as good as they were last week, I'd probably do ok.  However, I want to be a
bit cautious, in case last week was some sort of a fluke.  So, I'll
definitely be around Sunday afternoon at least to do relays, and to maybe
help out with net control if conditions are right and if noone else is
available to step up to the plate.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ