From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:20:39 -0700
Well, folks, I had another go-around with the QRZ web site.  The cookie
monster doesn't work properly with Lynx so I couldn't log in.

I ended up sending an email to [log in to unmask] and asked them to update my
email address.  They sent me one of these auto-respond letters telling me
my login id and password.  I thought they had ignored my request so I sent
them another note.  They said they'd already updated my info.  When I
looked myself up on their web site, I noticed they had told me the truth.

So, if your browser and the cookie monster don't get along, you can update
your email information by sending an email to [log in to unmask]

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign, KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign, aat9px
P.S.  It's their web site which is at fault.  I have cookies turned on in
Lynx.