From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 11:52:12 -0400
    Matthew:

If you would e-mail me privately, I'll give you the subscription info for
the THF6A users group if you don't already have it.  I just don't want to
exceed the 50-line limit on e-mails for the group here.

I know that Butch and some others are on the THF6A users group as well.

Let me know if I can help.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: Kb8TYJ