From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:08:04 -0600
If you are looking for a cw learning tool, check out this free course from
Chuck Adams, K7CO.

The link below will take you to it. I am leaving Chuck's original post
following the link.

This course is designed for an mp3 format. I was able to record it onto cd
with Easy CD Creator 6, by using the "record disk from image" option.

I was also able to get the pdf manual to convert into a text file. I'll be
glad to send the text file off list as an attachment to anyone who cannot
get it converted themselves.

Have fun!
Mike Duke, K5XU
Here's the link and a few notes from the author.

http://www.kkn.net/~k7qo/cw_course

is the top directory.  In it you will find a large file  cw.iso
that is the entire CD in ISO9660 format.  Just download
this (and you had better have high-speed connection as
this is almost 700MB) and use your CD burning software
to convert from .iso to the file system on the CD.
There is a md5sum to double check the download.

In another subdirectory,  cw_files,  are the individual files
in .mp3 for you to download one at a time over a period
of time for the slower download speeds.  The manual.pdf
file is in that directory.  And then finally is another directory
( answers ) that has the individual ASCII files to check your
copy.  Look here last and only if help is needed.

This course is my humble attempt to give people a free option
to learning the code.   You pay for it with your time to go through
it and learn it......  Education is expensive no matter how you get it.

FYI

Chuck Adams,  K7QO     CP-60 and RUFZ 109WPM

Mike Duke, K5XU