From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 14:02:02 -0500
Hello, listers.

My XYL and my son got me a Buddy Pole portable HF antenna system for
Christmas.  I have been interested in one of these things for a long time,
especially since I am Emergency Co-ordinator and RACES Officer for our
county.

There are a lot of parts and pieces to the Buddy Pole, that I'm going to
somehow have to label, so that I know what goes where for which band I'm on.

Has anyone on this list had any experience with the Buddy Pole?

If so, how have you labeled the pieces, and the positions on the various
coyle taps?

Do you have a text file set of instructions that I might find useful?

Any information that could be provided here would be helpful.  Please e-mail
me privately if you do have something to share.

My e-maill address is [log in to unmask]

Best 73 and Merry Christmas from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI