From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2014 12:05:59 -0000
Hi David,

If by chance you did want to change the behaviour of the speed pot, there is
a check box on the Winkey tab, in the N1MM Configuration, called 'Ignore
Winkey Speed Pot'.

I also occasionally run the 'Winkeyer2' software, if I want to set up a
temporary macro, and under settings, you can again choose if the speed pot
is to be locked and you can set the maximum and minimum speeds the pot will
allow.

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals