From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:26:34 -0500
I think I figured out how to put it in CW, just there is no narrow filter
for CW in it. I'd like to see if I can work it in the club's field day this
year for a workout if it's ready by then so I might have to add the filter
for that. The night time crew is CW only from midnight to 6 AM and they'll
want that filter in it. I think that's the YK88CN, I can find them any day
of the week. As long as it's not as bad as the TS-440 to put it in I'll be
happy.